The weight reduction hasn’t been at the expense of the safety protection. Instead weight has been saved by scouring the world for light and strong stretch fabrics, for highly abrasion resistant fabrics that weigh less and refining some of the features from the well-known Ascend. The result: chainsaw trousers that weigh less than 1kg, are cooler and more durable but are still fully certified.
Certified to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
- Lightweight; made with new generation Lightweight Arrestex HP chainsaw protective fabric - total garment weight is less than 1kg.
- 'A' style chainsaw protection; frontal protection only where it is mostly needed.
- Large cooling vents; Bigger rear cooling vents allows body heat to escape faster keeping you fresher.
- Especially good in hotter climates.
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler.
- Tough, stretch outer fabric; gives greater durability and the 4-way stretch allows you greater freedom of movement and flexibility.
- UV protective; Outer material is UV protective shielding you from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Slim Fit; offers superior comfort and reduced bulk.
- Extra leg length; means more freedom of movement when using spikes or when stretching out along a limb.
- Hi-vis panels; the bright orange panels ensures you can be seen wherever you are.
- Pockets strategically placed on thigh; gives easy access when in a harness.
- Zipped pockets; prevents contents falling out and zipper pulls make it easier to open pockets even when wearing gloves.
- Convenient Cell Phone Pocket and Hip Pockets; extra pockets means more storage for things you might need.
|T71Z2XL||2X Extra Large||110cm|
|T71Z3XL||3X Extra Large||115cm|