A Premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers.
- 5 layer Sofly® chainsaw protective material makes these trousers lightweight and comfortable with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance
- Cordura™ ‘RipStop’ outer fabric for superior abrasion resistance. 2-way stretch.
- Hydrophobic treated fabric (96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2) to increase water repellency, allowing for better airflow and sweat to be absorbed away from the body
- Spandex lining (50% polyamide 45% polyester 5%)
- 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip prevents contents from falling out
- 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
- 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
- Elasticated belt and back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
- Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
- Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
- Buttons to allow for braces
Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
What is Sofly®?
The Sofly® technology is a lighter and more comfortable protective material made up of 5 layers to meet Class 1 (20m/s) protection in the standard EN381-5.
|Code||Size||Fits Waist Size CM|