- The flat headed screws protect the tree from unnecessary damage to the bark.
- In addition to the ultra-lightweight aluminium tubes, the loppers can be telescopically adjusted to the optimal length.
- Non-stick coated blades reduce the adhesion of sap to the blades cutting surface.
- Newly designed shock absorbing rubber buffers minimise the cutting impact as do the ergonomic soft grip handles.
- Manufactured for maximum durability with numerous easyto-replace wearing parts.
- One-blade or anvil technology conserves up to 20% of your strength. Ideal for cutting dead and hard wood
- Cutting Capacity of 50mm.
Replacement blades and other spare parts available.
|WORS900T||Telescopic 650-900 mm|