This clever long reach ARS Bypass Lopper reaches into dense bushes or up high to cut branches in trees and fits into tight spots where regular loppers cannot operate. Bypass lopper head with revolving aluminum arm enables precise cutting angles. Manufactured in Japan this high quality pruner has long life high carbon steel blades with a non-stick coating.
- High carbon steel blades are Marquench hardened for long lasting cutting edge
- Blades have a non-stick coating
- 180° revolving arm with locking thumb screw
- Approx. 45mm diameter cutting capacity
- Length: 1.8m, weight: 1.69kg
Replacement blades and other spare parts available.