Robust forged wide head fork ideal for shifting large volumes of mulch, woodchips and other landscape works. Fitted with a strong and durable steel D-handle.
- The steel handle is slightly longer than other similar forks for increased comfort (less bending)
- Head/tine depth: 420mm, width: 380mm, nominal handle diameter 36mm
- Weight 3.4kg, overall length: 1,240mm, handle length: 820mm
- The head is forged in Austria. The handle and fork is made and assembled in Japan.
- Note: previous stock code reference: BH10TF