The 160 range of cut and hold pruners feature hard chrome plated blades with a razor edge and a branch grip device mounted on the blades to hold the cut stem. This feature makes this range of products ideal for harvesting tree fruits as well as pruning and picking roses. The jaws are simply operated by opening and closing the handles with one hand. For straight pruning work, the upper grip can be removed. The shaft can be rotated through 180° to for ideal cutting angles.
- High carbon tool steel blades are drop forged or Marquench hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Lightweight with ergonomic grip for all day use
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for superior durability
Available in lengths from 60cm to 2.4m
Replacement blades and other spare parts available.