Perfectly balanced for ease of use and accuracy, these poles are light and maneuverable and provide sharp and accurate precision pruning at heights that would otherwise require a ladder. The long reach cut and hold picker head has razor sharp blades is ideal for dead-heading, manicuring, and harvesting/ fruit picking. The lightweight yet sturdy aluminium pole telescopes for pruning at different heights. The die-cast aluminium handle is ergonomically designed for continued use and has a comfortable rubberised grip over a cast aluminium handle which swivels to obtain best cutting position for user. A single operation lever enables simple telescoping operation. Length: 1.8 to 3.0 meters.
- High carbon tool steel blades are drop forged or Marquench hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Lightweight with ergonomic grip for all day use
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for superior durability
Replacement blades and other spare parts available.
|AR160ZF305||1.8m - 3m long||1310g|